Saturday, May 14, 2011

Glad Products at Hy-Vee

At Hy-Vee right now there is a sign near the cleaning supplies, that is says $2.00 of 2 qualify products. I can't remember all the products on the list, but I know that Glad trash bags was on the sign. There are pictures that will let you know what else is on there. Please anyone else who sees the sign, comment below if you can remember what else is on there.

I had two $.75 coupons off of Glad trash bags so I decided to pick up trash bags (22 count), retail price $4.99. 2 for 9.98, minus coupons ($1.50) $8.48, minus $2.00 with from the in-store sign, is $6.48 for 2 or $3.24 each. Making it 14 cents a bag. Totaling out a 35% savings on Glad trash bags.

Warning! Last night when I did this deal, it did not ring in at the register, the very nice cashier had to have a manager come over and manually put in the deal. It did not take much time, but if you try this deal make sure and watch at check out.

1 comment: