Sunday, May 15, 2011

CVS May 15th ad

The CVS May 15th ad is posted. Click here to check out the ad.

I've just quickly looked through the ad for deals. Once I know what coupons will be in our Sunday paper I'll post a full match up. However until then, here is what I'm buying.

Dove Chocolate bars 2/$3 with 2 $.75 off coupons.
Dove Chocolate bags 2/$6. I'm buying one bag with the coupon from May All You $2.00 off with purchase of greeting card.
Herbal Essences 2/$3.97 after EBC. With 2 $.50 coupons
Finesse Shampoo/Conditioners 2/$5 with 2 $1.00 coupons from May All You.
Purex Complete Crystals $3.99. I have 2 $1.00 coupons. My husband loves these and our clothes smell so great even after being hung up for a week. This is not the cheapest have seen them, but we are out and they are still a really great price even without the coupons.
Nivea products are on sale and if you spend $15, before coupons, you receive $5 in ECB. I also have 6 $1.00 off coupons from the May All You magazine. Between the coupons and ECB, this should turn out to be a great deal. I will let you know what I end up getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment