Monday, May 16, 2011

Pizza Hut $5 Buffet Coupon

I'm not a big of fan of the print at home coupons, I just don't have time to sit and print coupons. But I do sometimes print coupons at work. Not a bunch of coupons, like for deodorants, but often they are for what I plan to eat for lunch that day. My husband and I really enjoy the fact we can go to lunch together. He picks me up 2 or 3 times a week and we go out to eat. I really treasure the time we have to do that because very soon, due to his deployment, I won't have that time with him. (sorry for all the personal notes, this blog is a way for me to stay busy and not think about him leaving, and then when he does leave, it will be a way to not focus on him being gone, bare with me!)

Anyways there is a coupon on Pizza Hut's website for a $5 buffet. I can't just put the link up because it won't directly take you to the coupon. So here is how to find the coupon!
 Go to: www.pizzahut.com
Click Deals
Click Exclusive Deals
Click Carryout
Enter Zip (I used mine 66614)
Click on Either Topeka Blvd or Gage Location
Click Deals (again)
Towards the bottom is the coupon for the $5.00 Buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment